Last week I had added improvements to the previous patchset, still it wasn’t at its 100 percent, still some bugs and more functions to better and constructors to convert to OOjs. Since its working is quite complicated, changing its dependencies and converting the code was not that an easy task. Took me quite a while to even figure out the processes the functions do.
With the third patchset it was a green signal from my mentor as the code was moving forward but still not yet good to go as a working zoom widget, the hard part was finding documentations and similar widgets that has kind of the same working. Though I found one, it was pretty basic so I had to code from scratch mostly myself hence the outcome had some bugs and now trying to fix that.